Khamis, 24 Januari 2013

ANC visit....

yesterday (23/1/13) me n hubby went for my ANC visit...my BP is still on borderline high..136/86..and my urine showed albumin 1+..

when da doc scan my lil guy his weight is only 2.5kg...(200g increament from last visit)..poor baby...u r not growing so well inside there...sorry sayang...mummy will do everything to make sure u are healthy ok...im gonna try my best to feed u from out here...

and because of my AFI is reducing, my obs wanna induce me...and guess what...??? he said i'd be admitted on the 4/2/13 and he'll induce me then...huwaaaaa....scary...that is 3 weeks ahead from my EDD...i pray that everything is going to be well for both of us....ya Allah, make me strong and please keep us safe and healthy....


today, im on my way to perlis...to submit my mc and also my HRMIS form to the office...long journey...tiring...T_T
waiting for mr hubby to come tomorrow.....cant wait...(^_^)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan