Sabtu, 12 Januari 2013

MC again ~~

today is 12/1/2013....after 3days of being in KL...huhuhuh....=)

Just to share a bit about my pregnancy...im currently in my 34w++...on last tuesday, i was having dizziness and vomiting...my feet were both swollen...the next day, i went to clinic and found out that my BP was high...150/90...urine were 2+ albumin...i was reaaly shocked and worried...then da doctor gave me mc for 2 days since im coming back to KL for my regular antenatal checkup on friday.... i told my boss in KK Kangar about it and she was worried too..she asked me to come to KK to do daily albumin and BP monitoring...she told me if my BP is not controlled, she wont let me go back home...of course i didnt listen and went straight back to KL the net day...i did my check up yesterday...i gained 3kg in 2 weeks time...my urine albumin came down to traced instead of 2+ and my BP is still in borderline high...140/86... but the doctor told me he wont start any medication...he just asked me to rest and relax since maybe my bp was high due to stress and lots of thinking...( he got it rite..) he gave me 2weeks mc until my next check up....huhuhuh.....


last nite, i had dinner with my good frens from elementary school...ayesha, siti and najwa...ayesha is getting married...siti is going to have a lil gurl soon....and najwa too is getting married..i miss all of them as they were my good frens since i was a little gurl especially ayesha.....no pic from last nite cz we were all too busy updating ourselves with da stories....

today mr hubby and I planned to go shopping for our lil guy...^_^

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan