Jumaat, 4 Januari 2013

my new workplace

today is my 3rd day of working..here i am in klinik kesihatan Kangar..

life here is pretty different from kl..no traffic jam, no hectic life, no thousands of patients...and everything is just so calm....unlucky for me, my husband is not here...if he is, i would enjoy this kinda life so much..!!

i have no oncall as i am in kk..but here in kangar, there is schedule for extended hours clinic which will be at 5pm-9.30pm everyday..every doctor will have the rotation for 3-4 times per month..the income is not bad too..we will be paid rm80 per hour...that is sooo much better than doing calls..which is rm150 overnight...

life overall so far is not so bad..just a bit boring since theres not many places that i can go...and again because mr hubby is not around...thx to my parents and siblings ofie and najia yg sudi menemankan kakak mereka....hehehee...;)

as for my pregnancy, i am now entering the 8th month...being in late pregnancy is really tiring and most of the time i will face the swollen foot, severe backache and gerd...no mr hubby to massage me...i really miss him...little guy misses his babah too..:(


all the pics of my workplace and my place will be uploaded later....^_^

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan