Rabu, 20 Februari 2013

post natal time

today is my 16th day of confinement...

br ade time nk tulis blog..hehehee...
still remember on da 4/2/2013 i was admitted for induction of labour...the induction and labour pain...epidural...huuuu~~
induction failed and went for caesar...alhamdulillah...delivered a baby boy 3.3kg...
came back home on da 8/2/2013 and at that time baby was still having jaundice..but the reading was borderline...
brought him back with aor discharge...cant stand to be in the ward anymore..!

on da 10th day of confinement i noticed that there was pus coming out from the caesar wound...haih...only Allah knows how i felt that time since i cant move a lot before due to pain and now this incident will definitely restrict my movement more...
at this point of time, i cried most of the time...feeling so hopeless and very dependant...(nw i can relate why people have post partum depression)...
i cant thank enough to the people around me especially my beloved husband...my mum and aunty, my sister and not forgetting my frens...who will always be there when i needed help....thank you guys...my dear hubby, love u soooo much...u helped me a lot to go trough this...

today, my wound is still not closed and the doctor said it will close by itself..no need for secondary suturing...what a relief..i cant imagine if i had to go for another surgery...but i have to do daily dressing...again, thanks to my hubby who does the dressing....=)

dh hari 16 tp x urut or bengkung lagi...tomoro baru nk urut....saket nye....huhuhuhu....


btw, my little boy's name is mohamad aiman yasser lodz bin mohamad yasin...semoga Aiman jadi anak yg soleh and salu doakan mummy and babah kay....=)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan