Sabtu, 30 Januari 2010

gakin due to endless shopping and wasting money...wakakaka...

its been quite a while since my last shopping...being a "gakin" student wont allow me to do such heavenly activity...huhuh...ive told mommy my prob...i jz spent rp5k per day...and i really did it...wowww! to myself....now i noe how it feels when others go to the mall,have nice meals, and back home wif all the shooping items... but i jz be at home, eating lalapan and ended up sleeping...hahahaa...
afta a while, im used to this situation...n u noe...its no harm bein at home even though when u haf money...u'll be surprised how much money u'll saved by doing that...heheh...when ur in deep financial crisis, thats the best way to keep u from using others money to shop..(reminds me of...me...ahaakksss) and lastly, living in debt...when i got my monthly allowance, 3/4 of that amount used to pay my debt...and da gakin cycle goes round and round...hahaha....
n now, i think id practise saying no to shopping even when i haf da money...hihihh....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan