Sabtu, 16 Januari 2010

~ 2010 ~

today, 16th of january 2010...15 days gone in this new year..felt like a blink of eyes...

i haven't got the chance to write in this blog since the internet connection here was like errr..! now that i have the time and the chance, i'd like to wish u all a very hepi new yer..!

lots of things ive planned for this yer..and lots of things happened in these two weeks of this very new yer...things happened before made me wiser and more mature in every aspects of life..goin to be 25years old in 2 months.. so i have to think like a 25y.o person...(some people will likely to condemn this statement..hahaha..)

the things that ive planned for this yer including my financial budget, my studies, my days during the holidays before convo,my convo, my love life (yaikkkss...sounds funny) and also my working life...
for the financial budget, i planned not to waste money on something that i dun really need and no more shopping spree for me...done with those..! "aliza, uve got to be strong.." huhuuh...
for my studies, i hope to finish on time..no more fooling around, need to be more serious about study, start acting like a medical student...(which i never be before)
during da days before my convo (unemployed period) i think of doing my clinical attachment..jz to get da picture of hows my life gonna be when i work..thinking of taking classes...english class, cooking class...and fill my free time reading...(surprisingly amazed myself to come up with this idea..=P)
afta my convo, i haf to stat looking which hospital fits me...hahaha...and lastly, i haf to think bout working..how to manage time when i work later...gonna be really busy and hectic...huhuh...
(i didnt mention bout my love life...hahahaa...for this matter, i'll keep it a secret between me and da people involved)...
those were the plans...hoping that i stick to da plan..insyaAllah...

people,may this yer brings us new hope and be better than before..and may Allah bless us...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan